Vitamin D2 Cultured Roots
Vitamin D2 Details
Amazon Elements Vitamin D2 capsules contain a plant-based ingredient that may be created by combining whole-cell yeast with molasses and exposing it to ultraviolet light. The light mimics sunshine causing the yeast to naturally produce Vitamin D2. The yeast is then pasteurized and sent to our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), who receives the ingredient as a powder. ANS uses the powdered Vitamin D2 as the active ingredient in our product.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), as a result of their 20 years of experience on the earth of vitamins and dietary supplements. Located in Chandler, Arizona, ANS is known for their top quality standards and thorough evaluation of products and ingredients at each stage. From raw materials to finished goods, their rigorous program ensures that you receive a high-quality, unadulterated product that you are feeling good about taking.
Located in Chandler, AZ
We comprehend it’s important to you to have a transparent view into the product you’re consuming. That’s why we include details about the ingredients in our Amazon Elements Vitamin D2, including its origins and purpose. The active ingredient is a concentrated Vitamin D2 that comes from cultured yeast exposed to UV light. Other ingredients in the vitamin are designed to help keep the blend consistent, prevent it from caking, and reinforce the encapsulation process. Our Vitamin D2 does not contain allergens and the equipment used to make the product is cleaned and assessed prior to Every use.
Active ingredient created by combining whole-cell yeast with molasses and exposing it to UV light. From Raplamaa, Estonia.
Ensures Every capsule is consistently filled. From Brazil.
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
Holds, seals, and protects the formula. From USA.
See all ingredients
Organic Rice Hull Concentrate
Prevents the formula from caking. From California, USA.
Lubricates the formula in order that it may be easily encapsulated. From Jurong Island, Singapore.
Prevents the formula from caking and sticking to the manufacturing equipment. From Baltimore, Maryland.
Still have questions?
- What is the difference between Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3?
- Most D3 is derived from sheep lanolin. The D2 used to make our Amazon Elements Vitamin D2 is created from yeast that may be exposed to UV light. This form of Vitamin D2 is vegan.
See all questions and answers
- Does this vitamin contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain allergens, including gluten or soy. The equipment used to make the product could also be cleaned and assessed prior to use to make sure the prevention of allergens and cross contamination.
- Is this vitamin gluten-free?
- Yes. Gluten isn’t used in the formulation or creation of this product. As an additional precaution, we also test the product for the presence of gluten to be sure that it has not been cross contaminated.
- Is the capsule made from animal gelatin?
- No. No animal products are used to create this product.
- Is this vitamin vegan?
- What is the difference between a vitamin in a capsule and a tablet?
- A capsule is used as the vessel to hold a powdered vitamin formulation. The formulation remains a powder inside the capsule, whereas in a tablet, the vitamin formulation is compressed.
- What is magnesium stearate? Why is it added to the vitamin?
- Magnesium stearate is a chemical compound of magnesium salt of stearic acid. This can be a white, water-insoluble powder used to lubricate the vitamin formula in order that it may be easily encapsulated.
- What is silicon dioxide? Why is it added to the vitamin?
- Silicon dioxide is a chemical compound most commonly found in quartz and living organisms. It is used to prevent the vitamin formula from caking and sticking to manufacturing equipment.
- What is microcrystalline cellulose? Why is it added to the vitamin?
- Microcrystalline cellulose is a refined wood pulp. It is used to prevent the vitamin formula from caking to be sure that Every capsule is consistently filled.
- Where is the product made?
- The product is made in Arizona, USA, by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), from US and imported ingredients.
- Who tests the vitamins?
- We use the ANS state of the art facility in addition to ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of our products. Every lab is responsible for performing different tests.
- How long are vitamins potent?
- Vitamins degrade naturally through the years at varying rates. We test our vitamins potency after Every production and include those results on the Certificate of Analysis. Which means that the potency for your bottle could also be lower than appears on the Certificate of Analysis depending on its age. To be sure to get the most from our product, we designed our shelf-life to account for this.
- Is this the certificate of analysis for my vitamins?
- The certificate of analysis on this page is from our contemporary batch of product. You’ll be able to access the certificate for your vitamins by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, click the camera icon in the search bar, and scan your bottle’s barcode.
- How did you verify the safety and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that includes testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial, heavy metal, and chemical), purity (identity and authenticity), and potency (concentration of ingredients) to make sure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are based on industry practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis, along with risk assessment of the raw materials, products, and manufacturing facility.
- How do I access the certificate of analysis for my bottle?
- This will also be accessed through the code located on the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, tap the camera icon in the search bar, and scan the barcode on your bottle.
- I took this Vitamin D2 and now I feel sick. What must I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You’ll be able to also call our customer service at 877-485-0385 or send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced on account of taking this vitamin.
Vitamin D2 made from a plant-based source
– Does not contain allergens, artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, gluten, or soy
– Discover the certificate of analysis by scanning the code on the bottle
– Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices facility in the united states from US and imported ingredients
– An Amazon brand